Check out this Assassin’s Creed Odyssey blood fever choice guide to find out what happens when you finish the quest. And yes, you might have made it far enough into the story to actually know what happens.
So you have two main choices here, if you want to let the villagers die or save them?
- Save The Villagers Choice – If you choose to save the villagers, you need kill the priests and guards near by. And hence, the people will thank you. Phoibe will gain a new friend out of this and she will be happy. This has dire consequences for the island as a whole. After you do some story missions off the island, you will hear a report that your home has a disease running rampant. If you return there are piles of dead corpses, less people and people walking around sick. We are about 60 hours into the game and we still cannot help them.
- Leave Villagers Choice – Phoibe will be upset at this choice, but she will understand later. The disease does not spread across the island, and the island is fine. This is the best choice.
Also check out our other choices and consequences guide here and look below for more Assassin’s Creed Odyssey guides.
OTHER ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY GUIDE:
ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY A TREASURY OF LEGENDS GUIDE
You need to tell the story of Perseus to some kids in AC Odyssey. This Assassin’s Creed Odyssey A Treasury Of Legends Guide will help you during your storytelling debut as it guides you through the legend of Perseus and the story you need to tell the children.
A Treasury of Legends is one of many side quests in AC Odyssey, and one of many that features choices and consequences. This is one of the side quests in Sparta and in it, a mother asks you to aid with the further studies of her children by telling her children about the epic story of Perseus.
There are a number of clues, relics and story segments scattered throughout the nearby temple but it doesn’t make the telling of the correct story much easier.
Although the outcome of the choices in A Treasury of Legends doesn’t have any serious impact on the story or character development, if you’re still eager to tell the right story, follow the responses below:
- Listen well to the epic tale of Perseus
2 .Zeus visited a mortal woman as a golden shower
- Perseus grew up under the care of a fisherman, Diktys.
- An evil ruler wants to marry Danae. Perseus goes on an impossible quest to stop him
- Perseus must get a gorgon’s head as a gift for King Polydektes
- Perseus competes in games and accidentally kills Akrisios
And that’s the correct way to tell the story of Perseus to the children.
WHAT HORSE TO PICK AT THE START OF ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY
What’s the best horse to pick? This What Horse To Pick At The Start Of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey will tell you the best horse to pick at the very start of the game, although it’s somewhat disappointing. A short while after you start Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, you are given the opportunity to choose a horse. When you speak with the Vineyard owner, he will give you some basic information on each of the horses.
In short, it doesn’t matter. There are three different colors of horse, that’s the only thing that matters. When you choose one you receive a skin for a mount. All are called Phobos, so all have the same name. There are no attributes for mounts in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, so it’s really down to your personal preference on the color you want to choose. This can be easily changed later in the game so it’s not a big decision to make.
That’s everything for What Horse To Pick At The Start Of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. Don’t shoot the messenger.
ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY ARMOR SET LOCATION GUIDE
Armor sets make a return in AC Odyssey. Some of these are easily missed to check out our Assassin’s Creed Odyssey armor set location guide to get them all. And no, you can’t get all of these right at the start.
1. Immortal Armor Set
The Immortal Armor set is acquired from The Worshipers of the Bloodline cultist tree. Kill them all and you will get each piece. You can come back from the dead at 20% HP every 2 minutes with the full set on.
2. Agamemnons Armor Set
Another set that requires you to kill Cultists. Defeating The Silver Vein cultist tree will rewards you with this full armor set. This set is ideal for anyone who likes to use fire, it increases how quickly enemies burn while on fire.
3.Spartan Renegade Armor Set
This set can be bought from the Ubisoft store. It gives you +50% crit damage with warrior abilities.
4. Snake Armor Set
Clear out the Eyes Of Kosmos Cultist tree to get this set. The Eyes of Kosmos are the easiest Cultist to kill, you can do it around level 30. This set improves you poison skill, and the weakening effect is has on enemies.
5. Pilgrims Armor Set
This set looks the most like the old Assassin’s Creed armor sets. You can find these pieces scattered all over the world in legendary chests. If you have the full set, the Shadow Of Nyx ability doesn’t burn adrenaline as quickly.
6. Achilles Armor Set
The Achilles set comes from the Heroes Of The Cult cultist tree. It will restore your HP with each hit you land, little bit little.
7. Pegasos Armor Set
This set is bought from the Ubisoft store and it increases your warrior damage and add adrenaline when dodging.
WHERE TO FIND DEER IN ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY LOCATION
As with most of the resources in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, there are various different ways to obtain Soft Leather. You do receive small amounts of Soft Leather whenever you Dismantle items, so make sure you do that on a regular basis.
Taking down ships at sea can also produce some Soft Leather but this is only in very small quantities. So while it’s not a very reliable way of getting more resources, specifically leather, it can’t hurt if you’re blowing up the ships anyway.
Farming wildlife can be one of the best ways of securing a lot of Soft Leather. Almost every animal you encounter can be killed for Soft Leather and other valuable items which you can sell to the Blacksmith. Boars, Lions, Bears, Deer, they all provide varying amounts of Soft Leather. Deer are a great choice because they do not fight back and if you’re on horseback, you can use the sticky aim to take them down instantly, every single time. You can find a good collection of deer at the location above.
ASSASSIN’S CREED ODYSSEY SPHINX RIDDLE GUIDE
Want the answers to the Sphinx riddles in AC Odyssey? This Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Sphinx Riddle Guide will tell you the answer to each of the riddles the Sphinx gives you so you can answer her questions to retrieve the artifact.
The Sphinx riddles become available after you complete a side quest to meet your real father. There are a number of other quests involved but in the interest of avoiding any unnecessary spoilers, we’re just covering the Sphinx riddles in AC Odyssey.
- Riddle: What can run, but never walks; has a mouth, but never talks; has a head, but never weeps; has a bed, but never sleeps
Answer: A River
- Riddle: This thing all things devour: birds, beasts, trees, flowers; gnaws iron, bites steel; grind hard stones to meal; slays kings, ruins towns; and beats high mountains down.
- Riddle: At night they come without being fetched, and by day they are lost without being stolen
Answer: The stars
- Riddle: What is large, yet never grows; has roots that cannot be seen; and is taller than trees?
Answer: A Mountain
- Riddle: I create my lair with earthen string, and dispatch my prey with a biting sting.
- Riddle: Some try to hide, some try to cheat; but time will show, we always will meet. Try as you might to guess my name; I promise.
- Riddle: Never resting, never still; moving slowly from hill to hill; it does not walk, run or trot; all is cool where it is not.
- Riddle: As small as your thumb, I am light in the air. You may hear me before you see me, but trust that I’m there.
Answer: A Humming Bird
- Riddle: What is always old and sometimes new; never sad, sometimes blue; never empty, but sometimes full; never pushes, always pulls?
Answer: The Moon
- Riddle: I’m alive, but without breath; I’m as cold in life as in death; I’m never thirsty, though I always drink
Answer: A Fish
- Riddle: What can bring back the dead; make you cry, make you laugh, make you you; is born in an instant, yet lasts a lifetime?
Answer: A Memory
- Riddle: In spring I am gay in handsome array; in summer more clothing I wear; when colder it grows, I fling off my clothes; and in winter quite naked appear.
Answer: A Tree
Then you must select the symbols that reflect the choices you made in the questions.
Also there are many more riddles. These are only some of the major ones.